Knight of Cups (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
So 3 actors back to back shoots and the films are not connected? Terry is playing games with us like usual.

PS- Terry stop casting actors I like.

Malick's trolling us. :lol:

With Natalie joining both films as well, I would be shocked if the two movies doesn't have any connection at all.

They filmed something today:

I don't get this process. They film a day, then some weeks nothing. How can he prepare for this role

Interesting. I guess.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Looks like sequel of TOL :-D Funny thing, looking at the pics I think they are gays, Bale as gay will be very unusual and intresting, i even cant imagine that amplya on him :-D though as far as i know Malick is religious man, so this would be strange for him :think:

Asanty wrote:Looks like sequel of TOL :-D

Still need to watch that.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Asanty wrote:Looks like sequel of TOL :-D Funny thing, looking at the pics I think they are gays, Bale as gay will be very unusual and intresting, i even cant imagine that amplya on him :-D though as far as i know Malick is religious man, so this would be strange for him :think:
Yeah it looks like they're brothers or lovers. :-D