Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well it's in very early pre-production. They're still in the process of coming up with a basic idea for it now and writing early drafts. The film doesn't come out until 2014, they have plenty of time to come up with a new title.

Hell, with the first film, the 'First Avenger' subtitle was originally planned to be on top, making it 'The First Avenger: Captain America', but then they later switched it around.

It seem Captain America 2 is also headed for Wilmington, NC.

http://latino-review.com/2012/06/28/iro ... ilmington/
Occasionally, an exclusive you were waiting to get confirmed gets confirmed as part of something else, it’s the reality of the internet that you can see yourself scooped before you actually see a publication.

For instance, we knew that after ‘Iron Man 3′ finished up on the Screen Gems stages in Wilmington, North Carolina that another Marvel movie was going to slide into that spot. It would be somewhere near the fall, the stages are beautiful and North Carolina is - financially - nice to films.

So what was it going to be?

Turns out, North Carolina politics confirmed a rumor we heard. Seems that the tax breaks for productions are set to expire and the legislative bodies of North Carolina need to scramble to extend them by next Tuesday or watch them expire on January 1st, 2014.

That probably won’t affect the next movie that comes in after ‘Iron Man 3′ if they get snappy, but it never pays to count on a studio to be snappy, so yesterday State Rep. Danny McComas said extending the credit could help North Carolina score the sequel to ‘Captain America: The First Avenger.’

Ladies and Gentleman: ‘Captain America 2′ is up next in Wilmington. Thanks Rep. McComas!
That's two superhero movies for them. This is probably awesome publicity for the city.

Just revealed at Comic-Con. Apologies if theres already a Cap 2 thread.

Cool name, I guess. Annoying inconsistency w/ other Marvel films like IM2/3
Sigs???

Yeah, in hindsight they probably shouldve gone with something other than IM2.

On second thought, I dont care if theres an existing thread. if they close it, they close it. I like the new title.

Joeyjojo72 wrote:On second thought, I dont care if theres an existing thread. if they close it, they close it. I like the new title.
Don't worry, it's an honest mistake. I've asked the mods to merge the threads and rename the original thread. :thumbup:

Joeyjojo72 wrote:On second thought, I dont care if theres an existing thread. if they close it, they close it. I like the new title.
the can always change the title. :roll:

thanks oracle. im lazy and slow-witted.