12 Years a Slave (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Thanks for the source IWatch
http://www.deadline.com/2012/04/new-reg ... um=twitter
Sorry. I worded that wrong. I meant to thank you for showing us where Talli got his info from since he never post articles or sources.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Sorry. I worded that wrong. I meant to thank you for showing us where Talli got his info from since he never post articles or sources.
Oh... I see :lol:

typical talli

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Brad only has a cameo.

Sounds like he has more then a cameo.

Allstar wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:

Awesome! Really great actor.
I am surprised you like him. :think:

One of the most underrated actors in the industry. I don't really like his movies but he is a very very talented actor.

"Killing Them Softly" thesp Scoot McNairy is set to reteam with co-star Brad Pitt in Steve McQueen's period drama "Twelve Years a Slave," which has also added rising thesp Ruth Negga ("The Samaritan") to its ensemble.

Based on Solomon Northrup's non-fiction tome, the New Regency pic stars Chiwetel Ejiofor as the author, a free man who was kidnapped and sold into slavery on a Louisiana cotton plantation.

Pitt's Plan B shingle is producing the film, which co-stars Michael Fassbender, Paul Dano and "Pariah" star Adepero Oduye.

McNairy will play a shrewd circus worker who masterminds the protag's abductionm while Negga will play a runaway slave.

McQueen co-wrote the script with John Ridley ("Red Tails"). Dede Gardner and Jeremy Kleiner will produce for Plan B.

Production will start at the end of June, and CAA is arranging financing for the pic in addition to repping its U.S. rights.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118054494

This guy was praised in the Killing Them Softly reviews.