Rush (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 22441
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
I think Hems might get a GQ cover this September for this.

User avatar
Posts: 42619
Joined: May 2010
Dodd wrote:I think Hems might get a GQ cover this September for this.
I heard JGL is getting it for Don Jon. 8-)

User avatar
Posts: 22441
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
Allstar wrote:
Dodd wrote:I think Hems might get a GQ cover this September for this.
I heard JGL is getting it for Don Jon. 8-)
Oh, sick. I'm cool wit that, it would be cool to get a refresher of what he is up to. Source?

User avatar
Posts: 42619
Joined: May 2010
Dodd wrote:Oh, sick. I'm cool wit that, it would be cool to get a refresher of what he is up to. Source?
I just made that up. :lol: Maybe he will though. He seems to be taking a break from acting and working on his Hitrecord TV show which I don't really care about but I'll prob see what it is all about. I wouldn't be surprised if he directs another film since his first try seems like a success even though I'd rather have him find a nice juicy role.

Back on topic more I'm loving Hemsworth's choices outside of Thor/Avengers (Which I like as well).

User avatar
Posts: 1887
Joined: July 2010
Location: New Delhi, India
Trailer 3 looks fantastic. Glad I started this thread lol!

User avatar
Posts: 2001
Joined: May 2012

User avatar
Posts: 16716
Joined: March 2012
theseeker9175 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Lol putting Bruhl in Supporting would be category fraud
just like Waltz and Coop in Hustle.
As far as I understand, it's worse, because (If Im not wrong) his character, Lauda, is the main character pf the film
It's more about the rivalry in general. Hemsworth being the 'lead' is more or less a marketing thing.

User avatar
Posts: 19803
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
I reckon the Cinematography category is gonna be tight this year.

Rush
Gravity
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Her
All is Lost
Inside Llewyn Davis
The Great Gatsby

User avatar
Posts: 5329
Joined: December 2010
Location: Bucharest
Am I the only one who's not really interested in this?.. :?

User avatar
Posts: 2001
Joined: May 2012
BlairCo wrote:I reckon the Cinematography category is gonna be tight this year.

Rush
Gravity
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Her
All is Lost
Inside Llewyn Davis
The Great Gatsby
Not too sure about Great Gatsby. 12 Years A Slave will probably get a nod.

Post Reply