Rush (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 10439
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
Image

User avatar
Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
the_red_ninja wrote:Image
This will be very good.

Ron da gawd

User avatar
Posts: 42545
Joined: May 2010
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:Image
This will be very good.

Ron da gawd
It's been getting early raves, could be this years Moneyball. Watch out for Bruhl for a supporting nom.

User avatar
Posts: 4705
Joined: May 2013
Location: Inside Llewyn Davis
Allstar wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:Image
This will be very good.

Ron da gawd
It's been getting early raves, could be this years Moneyball. Watch out for Bruhl for a supporting nom.
Lol putting Bruhl in Supporting would be category fraud

User avatar
Posts: 42545
Joined: May 2010
theseeker9175 wrote:Lol putting Bruhl in Supporting would be category fraud
just like Waltz and Coop in Hustle.

User avatar
Posts: 4705
Joined: May 2013
Location: Inside Llewyn Davis
Allstar wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Lol putting Bruhl in Supporting would be category fraud
just like Waltz and Coop in Hustle.
As far as I understand, it's worse, because (If Im not wrong) his character, Lauda, is the main character pf the film

User avatar
Posts: 10439
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
theseeker9175 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Lol putting Bruhl in Supporting would be category fraud
just like Waltz and Coop in Hustle.
As far as I understand, it's worse, because (If Im not wrong) his character, Lauda, is the main character pf the film
from the trailers it looks like the story is told from Hemworth's characters POV, thus he is the lead. But you are right that Lauda plays a big role as the rival, but I still think it's support.

User avatar
Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
RyanRises wrote:Hemsworth looks terrible in this.
:roll:

User avatar
Posts: 2862
Joined: January 2013
Location: Hogwarts
Ryanrises FTW ! :D

User avatar
Posts: 19795
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
I reckon this has a big shot at Best Cinematography.

Post Reply