Rush (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
loop wrote:
SilverHeart wrote: I don't know much about Formula 1, but apparently Bruhl is doing a spot-on impression of Niki Lauda.
He does. Brühl nails Lauda's accent. He looks really good. I'm surprised how much scenes Hemsworth gets in the trailer, since it's supposedly a biography about Lauda.
They seem to be doing it more as a biopic of their rivalry in general.

I kind of changed my mind. I got the chance to view the trailer in HD. Looks promising.

New poster - Image

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:New poster - Image
man hes lookin old in that poster. I hope its make-up to make him look old and not just him.
Why you lurking my page brah?

New Trailer:

New trailer looks like shit, but I really liked the theatrical trailer that has plenty of Bruhl. If reviews come out saying he gets a lot of screen time, I will probably see this.

Sandy wrote:New trailer looks like shit, but I really liked the theatrical trailer that has plenty of Bruhl. If reviews come out saying he gets a lot of screen time, I will probably see this.
Agreed. I showed it to my brother, who is a fan of the sport (which I gathered would be the target market), but he didn't really seem intrigued. The previous trailer is much better though.

The story should be more focused on Landa IMO. Maybe marketing is riding on Thor's back like it did on Emma Watson's for Bling Ring.

Looking great, read a review somewhere on IMDB, looks legit, says Hemsworth is the star in the first half, with Bruhl much more present in the second half, which makes sense somehow.

IMDB and legit are two words rarely associated with each other.

I'm really pumped for this, Ron is a filmmaking God. And Chris is also, as we know, a God.
Why you lurking my page brah?