Rush (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Brave New World

I never saw James Hunt or anything, but I feel the narration by Hemsworth in the trailer and his line "Don't go to men who are willing to kill themselves driving in circles looking for normality" are very very strong, there's something about his voice.

I hope this is the movie that shows that Hemsworth is not only an action guy, and Thor, this + Michael Mann movie + In The Heart Of The Sea should really show what he's capable of.

SilverHeart wrote: I don't know much about Formula 1, but apparently Bruhl is doing a spot-on impression of Niki Lauda.
He does. Brühl nails Lauda's accent. He looks really good. I'm surprised how much scenes Hemsworth gets in the trailer, since it's supposedly a biography about Lauda.

Hemsworth is clearly the lead in this, he's pretty well-known too, so that could be a marketing strategy, but this seems like a good opportunity for him to shine.

This looks really good.

I just watched this trailer and it looks very cinematic. The seen with the rain looks great.
Edit:
The scene where Niki Lauda puts his helmet back on looked like it is going to be pretty emotional
Last edited by grifball on April 13th, 2013, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hemsworth continues to silence the haters. :geek:

grifball wrote:I just watched this trailer and it looks very cinematic. The seen with the rain looks great.
Arri Alexa baby !

The score by Zimmer sounds brilliant, here is one of the tracks briefly heard in the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve39cwsZ ... ture=share

Holy shit this looks good

If anyone has this script can you pm the link please.