Rush (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Jax_Teller wrote:Oh whatever, I don't have the patience to go on with this, just happy that Hems proves the "this dude has no talent" guys wrong.
Dude, please. Allstar, IWatch and I have recognized that Hems is getting good ink for this, yet the real standout is Bruhl. And please, read some of the comments above, not everybody is so dismissive of Hems (and I'm not dismissing him too).

Anyway...
Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing 31m
Rush - Yes. YES! That was awesome. Ron Howard knocks this one out of the park. Adrenaline still pumping. I want to drive. I want to race.

Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing 24m
I've been a fan of Daniel Bruhl since Bourne & Basterds, but Rush really solidifies it. This guy is fking incredible, one hell of an actor.

ErikDavis ‏@ErikDavis 24m
RUSH is pretty great. Go Ron Howard! Tons of competitive, adrenaline-fueled energy. The racing scenes are some of the best I've seen #TIFF

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan 23m
I saw Rush in June (for some reason), so I've had plenty of time to think about it. Daniel Bruhl owns that movie. Hands down. #tiff

Steven Weintraub ‏@colliderfrosty 31m
also, Daniel Brühl is AMAZING in Ron Howard's RUSH. I can see a nomination for the performance.

Jax_Teller wrote:Oh whatever, I don't have the patience to go on with this, just happy that Hems proves the "this dude has no talent" guys wrong.
Why so serious?

This looks like this year's Flight.£

???????

the score is top notch.

Hell yes, it's on Soundcloud (not all of it though) and it's pretty thrilling stuff.

Forum Pro
Law
Jax_Teller wrote:???????
The "no talent guys" were talking about his brother, Liam.

Anthony Dod Mantle is gonna steal this show.

100% with 20 reviews on RT. :twothumbsup: