Fight Club (1999)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Jesus. I mean that last photo is literally concentration camp level skinny.

He lost me when he couldn't pronounce Palahniuk.
Forgot the intentional product placement (e.g. the Starbucks cups).
Much like Jackson Pollock, all of Fincher's movements have purpose. There are no mistakes.

P.S. You met me at a very strange time in my life.

Clickhole is The Onion's take on Buzzfeed and other clickbait sites. Just in case you people missed that.

^ Yeah, if the virus I got from that site wasn't enough...

Well, I wasn't really expecting it to actually show that last frame. Normally they just talk about it. :X

Bacon wrote:Well, I wasn't really expecting it to actually show that last frame. Normally they just talk about it. :X

Well I was watching the video on a school computer. :|

"I remember him (Pitt) giving me this funny look and he said, 'How do you think this is going to go?'" Norton told Maron. "I said, 'I think it's going to go very badly'. And he said, 'I do too, let's get high'. He had a joint which he always did then."

But the paid still agreed the film was their best work.

"We sat in the back and we watched it and there was all this negative feeling in the room and he turned to me in the dark and said, 'That's the best movie I'm ever going to be in', and I said, 'I think so too!'" Norton added. "We were hugging each other, kind of like weepy. We were really happy."
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/m ... e97097bf2

Master Virgo wrote:
October 30th, 2019, 11:43 am
"I remember him (Pitt) giving me this funny look and he said, 'How do you think this is going to go?'" Norton told Maron. "I said, 'I think it's going to go very badly'. And he said, 'I do too, let's get high'. He had a joint which he always did then."

But the paid still agreed the film was their best work.

"We sat in the back and we watched it and there was all this negative feeling in the room and he turned to me in the dark and said, 'That's the best movie I'm ever going to be in', and I said, 'I think so too!'" Norton added. "We were hugging each other, kind of like weepy. We were really happy."
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/m ... e97097bf2
Jesus Christ, i didn’t know O’Donnell gave away the ending on national tv. What a CU*T