POTTERMORE

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I know there are some Harry Potter book and film fans here, so I figure I'm not the only one interested in POTTERMORE. I thought we can make a thread to start discussing it. Especially once it's open to the public, more of us can discuss what houses we got in to, are we happy with how it turned out? What are the expectations for it in the future? Send friend requests, etc.

I was lucky enough to be part of the first ten thousand or so to get access to POTTERMORE, so I've been in for a month or so now. It's pretty great. I picked out a black cat as my pet to take to Hogwarts. At Olivander's I was paired with a 13 3/4" Cypress wand with a Unicorn core that is slightly yielding. The sorting hat placed me in Slytherin, which isn't really something I expected, but I can definitely see why my answers pointed me there.

I went through the first book in about a day. It was really neat to go through, and there was a lot of extra material and background provided by J.K. Rowling. It was quite informative and fun. I hope we don't have to wait long periods of time between each book. Book 2 will supposedly be available in early 2012. I can't wait!

It was fun brewing potions and trying to compete for house points for the first week or two. Wizard Dueling is currently undergoing some improvements and isn't available to mess around with, so as soon as potions gets boring, there isn't a whole lot to do. It's cool leaving comments in your house common room and making some friends, but there needs to be more to do in the down time.

I can't wait to explore the other books! There is so much potential! I love Jo for making this site for her and Harry's fans! It's really great.

Is anybody else currently on POTTERMORE? Or is anybody else planning on joining when it goes public?

I don't use the website but it sounds good, I'll probably use it.

christophmac wrote:I don't use the website but it sounds good, I'll probably use it.
Me too, I wasn't interested in the site before, but after reading you post I can't wait it opens to everyonw :)

I wasn't aware of the early registration. Can't wait for it to go public!

I did do the early registration but I still didn't get my email yet :problem:

My username is: WatchWing92

Ema Skye wrote:I did do the early registration but I still didn't get my email yet :problem:

I'll have to add you when you get your Welcome Email!

TeddyBlass wrote:
Ema Skye wrote:I did do the early registration but I still didn't get my email yet :problem:

I'll have to add you when you get your Welcome Email!
I think you can still add me even though I don't have my welcome email yet.

What's your username?

Heard of it on tumblr, haven't signed up since e-mails take too long.

I've read somewhere it depends on which day you registered. If you registered the 7th day you would get the mail about the second-last week of september

TeddyBlass wrote: I was lucky enough to be part of the first ten thousand or so to get access to POTTERMORE
Love how Harry Potter makes a 1 in 10,000 chance very lucky :lol: