POTTERMORE

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Andrea wrote:
Ema Skye wrote:I did do the early registration but I still didn't get my email yet :problem:

My username is: WatchWing92
I've read somewhere it depends on which day you registered. If you registered the 7th day you would get the mail about the second-last week of september
As far as I know its a very random process. There are some Day 1 people I know who still has not gotten there email yet. I registered on Day 3.

Ema Skye wrote:
Andrea wrote:
I've read somewhere it depends on which day you registered. If you registered the 7th day you would get the mail about the second-last week of september
As far as I know its a very random process. There are some Day 1 people I know who still has not gotten there email yet. I registered on Day 3.

Yeah, I had friends that registered Day 1 with me and they still haven't gotten a welcome email. It's random. There's a good 150k people on it now. They're giving people access in large numbers now.

Well, sorry, I must have read it on some unoficcial uninformed site then :)

Is there any reason why Pottermore is being so selective?

akv1984 wrote:Is there any reason why Pottermore is being so selective?
Probably cause you'll want to join if you can't.

I got on Pottermore today! : D

I'm about to go to the sorting hat, I've never been so nervous about an online quiz before

Congrats! The friend request from HallowPropechy is me.

Oh cool, that's what I thought :]

Were fellow Slytherins! 8-)

It's not as popular as you'd think it would be. Apparently only the last chapters of Chambers of Secret have been released, so if you sign on now, you could probably finish the first two books in like less than a week. So the whole series is going to be dragged out over time.

I still think the whole thing is a fail. All I really want to do is brew potions and duel others. My username is QuillCloak14. Anybody still bother with this?