The Flash (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well you can propose he had no moral choice, but he basically said "I won't work for you if Hamada is there" and they were like "okay."

His framing makes it sound retaliatory and it wasn't. Hence, it reads to me as disingenuous even if I 100% believe his accusations are real.

Am I wrong here? I don't know if I'm missing something.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 5:33 pm
Well you can propose he had no moral choice, but he basically said "I won't work for you if Hamada is there" and they were like "okay."

His framing makes it sound retaliatory and it wasn't. Hence, it reads to me as disingenuous even if I 100% believe his accusations are real.

Am I wrong here? I don't know if I'm missing something.

-Vader
Disingenuous?

Sasha Calle to play Supergirl

She's really pretty and like the Deadline article states, Muschietti has an eye for spotting talent. She's also the first Latina Supergirl ever.

I mean, this movie. I hope Barry Allen is still very much at the center of the story. Miller is a talented actor and while other superheroes also seem to be in the backseat of their own movies (Spider-Man for example), I hope Muschietti has the emotional aspect in the right place.

Looks pretty good

User of Interest wrote:
April 26th, 2023, 11:57 am

The Flash is going to be the last dc film I watch. I hope and pray it's as good as advertised. I don't love their decision to keep Ezra for sequels. WB killed Batman Beyond with Michael Keaton. That's a questionable decision. I can't name one person I know who is watching this for Ezra Miller. Michael Keaton is the one selling tickets. The trailer plays like a Batman 3 trailer. Nevertheless, I will pay to watch this a couple of times on Imax. :batman:

They basically sold a ticket to me with Batman being in the trailer.