The Flash (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LelekPL wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 4:44 pm
radewart wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 3:56 pm
The article say multiple Batmans will appear. So anybody else?

Robert Pattinson?
Val Kilmer?
George Clooney?
Christian Bale? very unlikely...but who knows
A CGI version of Adam West?
Kevin Conroy's voice?
Two is already multiple. I think they'll do just them... possibly JDM as Flashpoint Batman. But Bale has to stay away from this as far as possible. I just don't want to be using The Godfather's "look how they massacred my boy" gif for my favorite Batman.
I guess Affleck, Keaton, JDM, Pattinson. Possibly Clooney.

that BTTF artwork with Ezra as Flash and JDM as Batman was great, but they should make another one with the other Batmen included lol

Is Ezra Miller still Flash? And if so....WHY

He is the Flash.

and Keaton is Batman

and Affleck is Batman

and

and

oh my! hence title

I hope that concept art isn't setting me up for disappointment for expecting to see Keaton in the Batsuit one more time.

Keatman could be in mechsuit, that way he would be using motion capture instead wearing an actual suit. Unless he want to wear it. In that case fuck yeah

If batfleck's only a cameo I might stomach this for Keaton. Then again, I need to see the trailer first. Keaton was never the selling point for Burton's Batman for me. It was the world and the villains, especially Nicholson and Pfeiffer. So if the trailer has Flash travelling to Burton's Gotham and it's effectively realized, I might even go to the theater for this.

I expect them to travel to a modern version of Burton's Gotham. Muschietti is going to make it his own. The thought of Flash maybe arriving just after Batman Returns and then fast forward to contemporary time might also be cool. Muschietti already utilized de-aging in IT 2 lol

I figure Keaton will don the batsuit, albeit a modern take on the Burton one. It's nice that the concept art uses the classic suit tho

Didn’t Keaton swear off ever playing Batman without Burton, or am I misremembering?