The Flash (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LuciusNightmare wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 10:27 am
They basically sold a ticket to me with Batman being in the trailer.
:twothumbsup: :batman: :batman:

I believe all his footage is the trailer and all the scenes he's in. It wouldn't make sense for Ben Affleck''s Bruce to greet Barry on his way back. Ben Affleck said he's only in the film for five minutes. So it has to be a different Batman. I don't think it's Keaton, Val, Bale, or Pattinson. With the tone, they are going for this one. I wouldn't be shocked to see George Clooney appear, and I got to say it is excellent! Nicolas Cage is playing Superman! Tim Burton is a genius! I read Dan Gilroy's Superman script a dozen times would have been a good film. I'm so happy for him to get the chance to play Tim Burton's Superman in a movie. With Tim Burton's Batman!

https://www.aol.com/flash-director-shar ... 00979.html

You should use spoiler tag. Don't you?

natalie wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 11:33 am
You should use spoiler tag. Don't you?
I can't spoil anything the cast and crew did that it's public knowledge. Ben Affleck said months before that he's around for five minutes, and the director noted that Nic Cage is in the film. I'm only assuming George Clooney. I wouldn't know if he is in it. He doesn't seem like he would play Batman again. I stay away from spoilers. I took a wild guess because the story is a flashpoint. It's not like Val can play Batman again, Kevin is dead, and Bale has said not without Nolan. Who else is there? Honestly, Ben Affleck should have been under a gag order. Then they get fans like me who read the comics speculating stuff. I could be wrong. I have no sources emailing me. I just thought it would be cool. I haven't seen the movie yet.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 5501230/#!

James Gunns is the worst CEO. He declared he was rebooting everything essentially, making any DC film in 2023 DOA. The Flash opening weekend tracking numbers sank from $140 million to $70 million domestically. That's not good. No Way Home had $264 million. $185 million for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. To add insult to injury, it's in the scope of Batman Begins, $72.8 million. James Gunn exhibits A,B, and C why you never employ your competition and why the previous Warner Brothers regime should've stayed in Johnny Depp's corner. But no, they safeguarded Ezra Miller in Fantastic Beasts and Flash and Amber Hurd in Aquaman 2 but kicked out two actors with zero negative press. Peter Safran is another one unsuited to run studios. He sided with Amber. Peter Safran, He's in for a rude awaking in December when everyone watches Wonka over Aquaman and the lost kingdom. I don't understand what they are doing running a studio division. They aren't very good at it. They torpedoed the DC film rendition of No Way Home.