Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
madcowre wrote:
oracle86 wrote:While talking on the Red Carpet at last night's Oscars, actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt was asked about his work on Sin City: A Dame To Kill For where he revealed he is done shooting it already, as well as gushed about working with Robert Rodriguez.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=74740
Can someone make a quick summary of what he says? The video won't let me play it :(
Not much really.
He talked a bit about his next films and he mentioned that he has finished shooting Sin City 2. Oh and Robert has setup a painting studio next to where they were shooting.
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:
madcowre wrote: Can someone make a quick summary of what he says? The video won't let me play it :(
Not much really.
He talked a bit about his next films and he mentioned that he has finished shooting Sin City 2. Oh and Robert has setup a painting studio next to where they were shooting.
he talked of other projects other than Sin City? He has nothing on his agenda now

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
Pratham wrote: Not much really.
he talked of other projects other than Sin City? He has nothing on his agenda now
He talked about Don Jon's Addiction and how he's in the process of tweaking it a bit before releasing into theaters.

For people who can't watch here is the text-
"Yeah, we shot it already. It went so great. Robert Rodriguez is just a delightful human being. He's got so much creativity pouring out of him. He's got a painting studio set up next to where we shoot so that when there's downtime he encourages people to just go paint. How cool is that?

Pratham wrote:
madcowre wrote: Can someone make a quick summary of what he says? The video won't let me play it :(
Not much really.
Thank you!

"It was really fun because I got to do the part that was in the comic book. I was there the first day of filming when nobody else was cast except for Jessica Alba, Mickey [Rourke], and [Rosario Dawson]. None of the other people were cast so I was acting to someone’s hand. Imagine doing all your scenes with no one. Is it going to be Fassbender? Is it going to be Levitt? Brolin? It was a real trip."
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... 6ISbUeS.99
:think:

Fassy? :geek: :shock:

If it's a cameo, that wouldn't entirely be surprising. He's friends/acquaintances with Brolin and Rodriguez lives in Austin. I know they met while shooting the Malick project.

If Fassbender is in it, I'll bet dollars to donuts he's playing Ava's husband, Damien Lord. Not a large role, but an important one. (There don't seem to be any pics of him online, but basically he's a sort of louche, refined, slick-haired millionaire-playboy type.)

I want Fassy in it. :judge:

d4mi4n wrote:I want Fassy in it. :judge:
Why you lurking my page brah?