Song to Song (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

:oldmanface:Image

lol @ allstarr's photo...

Anyway, interesting... Nice to see Bale working again with Mallick... this time a leading role.

My 2nd favorite actor working with my least favorite director. :clap: Hopefully Bale will keep me from falling asleep. Bale must really love Malick because he was supposed to be in his last film he just did with Affleck as well.

I'd actually be excited about this one if I didn't know it will rather be released in 2016 than next year ... no way. And by then we'll probably have a wholly different kind of film reel format or something else so it cannot be shown :lol:

I wish Bale would just do a Woody Allen comedy with DiCaprio as the co lead.

allstarr55js wrote:I wish Bale would just do a Woody Allen comedy with DiCaprio as the co lead.
From all actors in Hollywood these are the two I can't really see in a comedy. No matter what the scrips says, the movie would probably shift towards a dark, dramatic psycho-thriller :lol:

It's great to see him pumping out all these movies, a much welcomed change from one every decade. :clap:

Finally Malick is speeding up his process with his films. Can't wait! One of my favourite director with one of my favourite actor reunited.... and it feel so good.