Song to Song (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
What's with all the Mallick hate? I get that being sarcastic is 'all cool', but it's getting kinda ridiculous. I for one am glad that he's done with those 6 year long breaks.

xendor wrote:What's with all the Mallick hate? I get that being sarcastic is 'all cool', but it's getting kinda ridiculous. I for one am glad that he's done with those 6 year long breaks.
I am not being sarcastic. I think all his films are horrible.

allstarr55js wrote:
xendor wrote:What's with all the Mallick hate? I get that being sarcastic is 'all cool', but it's getting kinda ridiculous. I for one am glad that he's done with those 6 year long breaks.
I am not being sarcastic. I think all his films are horrible.
Explain why and maybe I'll listen to you. Make some valid points.

Mason01 wrote:Explain why and maybe I'll listen to you. Make some valid points.
I hate Malick because he made me sit through The Thin Red Line. The movie is utterly boring and has no story to it, it is the most pretentious garbage I have ever seen.

allstarr55js wrote:
I hate Malick because he made me sit through The Thin Red Line. The movie is utterly boring and has no story to it, it is the most pretentious garbage I have ever seen.
That's what I thought the first time I saw it, giver another chance.

allstarr55js wrote:
:facepalm: Glad to be back on forums. :lol:

allstarr55js wrote:
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

allstarr55js wrote:

allstarr55js wrote:I hate Malick because he made me sit through The Thin Red Line.
Did he have a gun to your fragile head?