Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 7306
Joined: January 2014
still haven't seen this lmao

User avatar
Posts: 13898
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
the fuck

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:35 am
still haven't seen this lmao
You haven't seen a movie that surpassed the original?
What's wrong with you.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

User avatar
Posts: 7306
Joined: January 2014
m4st4 wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 11:59 am
ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:35 am
still haven't seen this lmao
You haven't seen a movie that surpassed the original?
What's wrong with you.
Is it in the same echelon as Batman v Superman?

User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 17001
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 12:34 pm
m4st4 wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 11:59 am
ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:35 am
still haven't seen this lmao
You haven't seen a movie that surpassed the original?
What's wrong with you.
Is it in the same echelon as Batman v Superman?
My guy you are in for a surprise

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 12:34 pm
m4st4 wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 11:59 am
ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:35 am
still haven't seen this lmao
You haven't seen a movie that surpassed the original?
What's wrong with you.
Is it in the same echelon as Batman v Superman?
He likes the movie I hate, therefore I will take his opinion and put it in the 'ignore' compartment, while retorting back to Nolanfans back in 2016 with my sarcastic comment.

Good shit.

It's miles better than BvS:DC and it's tiny bit better than Blade Runner because I say so.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

User avatar
Posts: 7306
Joined: January 2014
m4st4 wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 2:50 pm
ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 12:34 pm
m4st4 wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 11:59 am


You haven't seen a movie that surpassed the original?
What's wrong with you.
Is it in the same echelon as Batman v Superman?
He likes the movie I hate, therefore I will take his opinion and put it in the 'ignore' compartment, while retorting back to Nolanfans back in 2016 with my sarcastic comment.

Good shit.

It's miles better than BvS:DC and it's tiny bit better than Blade Runner because I say so.
This place needs a little more spice! Also, I guess I'll take your word for it.

User avatar
Posts: 26133
Joined: June 2011
ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:35 am
still haven't seen this lmao
It's great.

User avatar
Posts: 20068
Joined: June 2010
Location: The White City
i want that new art book


-Vader

Post Reply