Best WOW/SHOCK Moment

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I think you all know which part of the video I'm referring to. The first time I saw this in the theatre I nearly shit myself. One of those epic unexpected moments.

No Country for old men
the car crash at the end
Children of men
Cross bike longtake car shootout
I'm sure there are more I can't think of any right now
Why you lurking my page brah?

Ending of Pootie Tang
In that I was shocked that I watched the whole movie.

That scene in the Bourne Identity when the one dude flies in through the window, it makes me jump every time.

Mal looking round at Ariadne still shocks me. Even when I know it's coming, there's something about Marion Cotillard's acting...

The Departed
Billy Costigan death scene

christophmac wrote:Mal looking round at Ariadne still shocks me. Even when I know it's coming, there's something about Marion Cotillard's acting...
I think it's really the music that does the trick for that scene.

allstarr55js wrote:
christophmac wrote:Mal looking round at Ariadne still shocks me. Even when I know it's coming, there's something about Marion Cotillard's acting...
Oh yeah, the music is probably the main thing actually. But even when I look at a still image of it, there's something really creepy about the way she's looking at the camera.

When the Batpod ejects from the Tumbler in The Dark Knight, and even more so later in the movie when Gordon is talking to Dent in the hospital and Dent asks Gordon to say what they used to call him when he was at Internal Affairs. "What was it, Gordon? Say it. SAY IT!!"

christophmac wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
Oh yeah, the music is probably the main thing actually. But even when I look at a still image of it, there's something really creepy about the way she's looking at the camera.
word.