AMC‘s Breaking Bad

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
JEBUS WTF HAPPENED WAIT NO DUNT TELL ME IM ONLY ON S4
Sigs???

:shock: One year to wait... :suicide:

How do I resist the temptation to read the spoilers?

I'm somewhat surprised so many of you are shocked by the ending. As soon as the two halves bit was announced, I thought it was really obvious Hank was going to figure it as the cliffhanger of 5.1, and then the opening of 5.1 cemented that. Still, though, holy shit and so on.

Masterful episode, really quite bold in almost every choice, from direction and editing to the grace and nuance dominating most scenes. Things felt natural and breathed appropriately for nearly the firs time this season, it felt artful once again. Can't wait for next year. Homeland begins soon though, and that'll do just fine.
-Vader

omg you guys are killing me.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
also this joke is absolutely gold.dont open if you havent seen final epizode of this season yet
Marie: Jesus, what was I thinking? Hank, let's both of us stop trying to justify this thing and admit you need a plunger!!

Hank: Who are you talking to right now? What is it that you think you smell? Do you know how much I eat a year? Even if I told you, you wouldnt believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop flushing? "Business" big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. No, you clearly dont know who you're talking to... so let me clue you in. I don't need a plunger, I AM THE PLUNGER. A man flushes his toilet and doesnt wipe, and you think that of me? NO. I AM THE ONE WHO WIPES. *heads into bathroom, slams door.*
another hilarious joke about the huge spoiler:

HOLY. FUCK. Dat mid-season finale....
Its going to be unbearable having to wait till next year :cry:

Learning a lot about willpower trying to stop myself from reading spoilers, but I keep opening them, then blurring my eyes as soon as I read a single word.

Vader182 wrote:
I'm somewhat surprised so many of you are shocked by the ending. As soon as the two halves bit was announced, I thought it was really obvious Hank was going to figure it as the cliffhanger of 5.1, and then the opening of 5.1 cemented that. Still, though, holy shit and so on.

Masterful episode, really quite bold in almost every choice, from direction and editing to the grace and nuance dominating most scenes. Things felt natural and breathed appropriately for nearly the firs time this season, it felt artful once again. Can't wait for next year. Homeland begins soon though, and that'll do just fine.
-Vader
Well first of all we're not as smart in foresight as you, so that could be part of it.

Second,
I just thought Walter would get away with it and he'd be careful enough to wipe away all clues. Guess not.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Well first of all we're not as smart in foresight as you, so that could be part of it.

Second,
I just thought Walter would get away with it and he'd be careful enough to wipe away all clues. Guess not.
Well, that's sort of the point. No matter how much you think you can control, it's outside of the grasp of anyone to control everything. Aside of that, that's the sort of thing that's happened in this show a thousand times. Small, little 'coincidences' in a way are what unspools all of what came before.
-Vader