AMC‘s Breaking Bad

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm kinda sad he's gone, who could possibly be as intimidating or as scary as he was?

I haven't read the spoilers, but I can guess what's up. Shit man, I love this show, I hope they didn't kill a major character.

I'm currently on episode 9 of Season 4. This show gets better and better.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I haven't read the spoilers, but I can guess what's up. Shit man, I love this show, I hope they didn't kill a major character.

It really does. I'm still awestruck by some things over the few last episodes of Season 4, may revisit them soon. Enjoy them.

-Vader

Cilogy wrote:I haven't read the spoilers, but I can guess what's up. Shit man, I love this show, I hope they didn't kill a major character.

You have some ending in store for you. Those last 3-4 episodes are epic.

What's funny is that I thought it looked so boring in 2007 and now I am addicted. I finished 4 seasons in two weeks.

I'm on the second to last episode. I just adore the way this show builds tension.

I was planning on starting season 4 today, but a friend wants to watch it with me, in it's entirety, on Friday/Saturday. The wait is going to kill me, but it's going to be an awesome two days.

I looked at the spoilers. Holy fuck.

Jesus fucking christ ... most horribly awesome and horrifying death I have ever seen on television.

I am speechless, I am fucking speechless.

Oh my god.

Oh my fucking god.

Forum Pro
Law
Cilogy check out the spoiler I posted in the last page

From Walt's maniacal laughter to his blown half the face off someone, I have a strong feeling Vince Gilligan loves Batman.
-Vader

I'm glad I didn't open that spoiler, it was a really nice surprise to the end of the episode.

Also, Vader I completely agree, the second I saw it I was like "Now I know what movie made an impact on Vince Gilligan".