AMC‘s Breaking Bad

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I started watching the show (my Gov. teacher recommended it so I decided why the hell not) its so good. I'm halfway through season 2 so far but so many dynamic characters that it makes my head spin, one of the episodes almost made me tear up because of how emotionally powerful they can be. Can't wait to watch the rest.

(I'll pretend I didn't see the promo picture, since there was a spoiler for me)

Ema Skye wrote:I started watching the show (my Gov. teacher recommended it so I decided why the hell not) its so good. I'm halfway through season 2 so far but so many dynamic characters that it makes my head spin, one of the episodes almost made me tear up because of how emotionally powerful they can be. Can't wait to watch the rest.

(I'll pretend I didn't see the promo picture, since there was a spoiler for me)
Seems like we're in the same boat. I have 3 or 4 episodes left in the second season; so far so incredible.

Can't wait for you to get to Season 4. This show is incredible. It gets better from season to season so you have plenty to look forward to.

Yeah season 2 is among the best so far, 4 is just as good if not better.

I'm watching Season 3 now, and I think I've found the best quote in the history of quotes:

"A man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

This series is unbelievably good. Oh and Bryan Cranston has to be Gordon in future Batman movies.

GamingFreak wrote:This series is unbelievably good. Oh and Bryan Cranston has to be Gordon in future Batman movies.

Watched pilot just yesterday... Oh boy, I'm in for a fucking treat here! A+ series! :clap:

Do not read this if you have not seen the latest ep.

I was so happy Gus died. take that you fuck! :twisted: :twisted:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Do not read this if you have not seen the latest ep.

I was so happy Gus died. take that you fuck! :twisted: :twisted:
Yeah, don't click mine either.
One of, if not the best, deaths in television history. Classic tragic character really. I was floored by the finale, pure and total genius.
-Vader

Forum Pro
Law
Don't click mine either