AMC‘s Breaking Bad

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Good or bad reasons yes.

Forum Pro
Was it worthwile, then, to build a crystal meth empire (with all the epithets that accompany it), just so you can loose your family? Was it ''good'' to do one thing on the list of NOT-TO-DOs which will, eventually and most certainly, erase your family? I think Walt had positive thoughts from the start, but he was plain terrible in execution so it erases by default - cause he also became an obsessive, violent and unpredictable egomaniac in the process. Greed for power, money and acceptance destroyed his ''good will'' and Gilligan even marked the exact spot, WHEN and HOW, in fully twisted form.

DoubleD wrote:Image
What an excellent poster. Can't believe we're only two episodes out. Feels like I just started watching this show yesterday.

HIGHEST RATING ON RT. 8-)

Durden wrote:HIGHEST RATING ON RT. 8-)
Duh

Last two episodes are 75 minutes each with commercials, good stuff !

the best tv show ever....

Jax_Teller wrote:Last two episodes are 75 minutes each with commercials, good stuff !
Wait, source?

I can't wait to see the interactions between
Todd and Jesse
next ep.
And though I still sympathise with Walter a fair amount, I'd be more than happy to watch Jesse ultimately be the one to bring him down. Most things Walt's been doing recently I've sympathised with or at least understood which means that, considering I've had 5 seasons to get to know him and root for him, I still find myself doing so - but telling Jesse about Jane, and his general treatment of Jesse in the past couple of episodes, is the one thing above everything else that's felt like pure evil and pride from Walt.