Mirror, Mirror (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This movie looks laughable.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

4 days till release, and most of the reviews are embargoed?

Yeah, this movie is going to tank critically.

It's pretty unfortunate this was against SWATH. Because it just looks ridiculously bad in comparison. :neutral:

Even the director of the film is making fun of the marketing. when the director is making fun of his own movie you know this aint good. I'm staying far away from this.

I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole.

Attached to the Hindenburg.

Who's performance is approximately 50 times more successful than this film will likely do.

86% on RottenTomatoes, wtf? Only 8 reviews and no ''top critics'' yet but still... I'm trying to find something positive since it's my next assignment (apparently, no one wants to write about it :P ) and my girl/friend wants something funny. Dorky it is but funny? Hopefully. :think:

54% On RT.
"Like most of Tarsem Singh's films, Mirror Mirror is undeniably beautiful -- but its treatment of the age-old Snow White fable lacks enough depth or originality to set it apart from the countless other adaptations of the tale".
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mirror_mirror_2012/

I'm not going to lie, 54% is alot higher than I anticipated. I thought this was going to get universally panned and get like a 17%.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.