Thor: The Dark World (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dragon_316ca wrote:Variety Exclusive: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje joins Marvel's THOR: THE DARK WORLD as villains Kurse and Algrim.
This shit is going to be good.

I'll be excited if I can actually pronounce his name right.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=66172

Photos from the set. What I like from this is...

Actual sets! :-D Thank you Odin! (also, Alan Taylor)
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

BlairCo wrote:I'll be excited if I can actually pronounce his name right.
I pronounce it ad-whale aki-noy ag-badge.
I think I'm wrong though.

Red Hood wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:Variety Exclusive: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje joins Marvel's THOR: THE DARK WORLD as villains Kurse and Algrim.
Loved him on Lost, will be great in Thor. I'm hoping him and Idris Elba's character clash, it would be epic.

TomClaydon wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Loved him on Lost, will be great in Thor. I'm hoping him and Idris Elba's character clash, it would be epic.
Elba's more BA though.

The first was okay. I hope this one is primarily on Asgard/the realm and not on earth because thats what I really liked about the first and from theses photos it looks like it. Also, who is directing this btw?

xWhereAmI? wrote:The first was okay. I hope this one is primarily on Asgard/the realm and not on earth because thats what I really liked about the first and from theses photos it looks like it. Also, who is directing this btw?
Game of Thrones directors.

07202012 wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:The first was okay. I hope this one is primarily on Asgard/the realm and not on earth because thats what I really liked about the first and from theses photos it looks like it. Also, who is directing this btw?
Game of Thrones directors.
Alan Taylor? If yes then I really want to see this.