Thor: The Dark World (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 16716
Joined: March 2012
Allstar wrote:He is type cast. He is playing a villain in a movie he is filming right, and his most known for role was playing a villain in a big blockbuster. Not saying he is not a good actor but it just seems like they could of got someone more surprising.
You seem to be confusing him for Mark Strong.

User avatar
Posts: 42909
Joined: May 2010
SilverHeart wrote:
Allstar wrote:He is type cast. He is playing a villain in a movie he is filming right, and his most known for role was playing a villain in a big blockbuster. Not saying he is not a good actor but it just seems like they could of got someone more surprising.
You seem to be confusing him for Mark Strong.
Well yeah that's a much more worse case. :lol:

Posts: 9038
Joined: July 2010
SilverHeart wrote:
Allstar wrote:He is type cast. He is playing a villain in a movie he is filming right, and his most known for role was playing a villain in a big blockbuster. Not saying he is not a good actor but it just seems like they could of got someone more surprising.
You seem to be confusing him for Mark Strong.
He should change his name to Mark Weak.

Get it?

User avatar
Posts: 4215
Joined: September 2010
Location: Coming and Going and Going and Coming
November 8th, 2013 is the new release date.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Posts: 2048
Joined: April 2012
That guy will be playing villains his entire career. If he wants to be cast in big budget movies that is. Theres a reason hes been typecast as the bad guy. Bad guys are more fun anyway.

User avatar
Posts: 16716
Joined: March 2012
That is, no shit, the day before my birthday.

User avatar
Posts: 3203
Joined: November 2011
thenextnolan wrote:November 8th, 2013 is the new release date.
Image


ONLY SEEING THIS SHIT FOR LOKI.

User avatar
Posts: 16015
Joined: June 2011
Location: New York City
GothamGirl wrote:
thenextnolan wrote:November 8th, 2013 is the new release date.
Image


ONLY SEEING THIS SHIT FOR LOKI.
What is it with you and Loki? :lol:
Sigs???

User avatar
Posts: 3203
Joined: November 2011
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
GothamGirl wrote: Image


ONLY SEEING THIS SHIT FOR LOKI.
What is it with you and Loki? :lol:

He's just such a little shit....cracks me up and makes me rage.

I like those kind of complex characters.

User avatar
Posts: 6272
Joined: December 2010
Location: Space Truckin'

Post Reply