Most Underrated Movies?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
No. So if I expect a movie to suck and it's tense enough now I must consider that an okay movie?

Great then. Thanks for sharing this beautiful info. Pan's Labyrinth sucks because you probably expected a masterpiece so you looked for mistakes to bash it. Signs is genius because you expected to suck so you looked for the good in it to praise it.

Nice way Armond White.

RIFA wrote:No. So if I expect a movie to suck and it's tense enough now I must consider that an okay movie?

Great then. Thanks for sharing this beautiful info. Pan's Labyrinth sucks because you probably expected a masterpiece so you looked for mistakes to bash it. Signs is genius because you expected to suck so you looked for the good in it to praise it. Nice way Armond White.
I never said it was an okay movie, but an okay time, which is quite different. Given the hype around Pan's, yes, I expected it to be quality cinema. I don't expect things to be a masterpiece, just on occasion I hope. That can be said for Tinker Tailor. I expect it to be completely amazing, hope it to be a new classic.

Reading comprehension is good.

-Vader

What is up with Rifa right now?
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:What is up with Rifa right now?
Guessing he's trashed, or on drugs, probably the former though.

-Vader

I kinda like this Rifa 8-)

Well I didn't ask you if the movie is an okay time... I asked... what's your take on Signs considering the things you said about Pan's Labyrinth... I guess that "take" meant something regarding the "quality" of the movie.

RIFA wrote:Well I didn't ask you if the movie is an okay time... I asked... what's your take on Signs considering the things you said about Pan's Labyrinth... I guess that "take" meant something regarding the "quality" of the movie.
I'm gunna wait until you get into a more ..sober state of mind to discuss this with you. You're acting wack man.

-Vader

RIFA wrote:No. So if I expect a movie to suck and it's tense enough now I must consider that an okay movie?

Great then. Thanks for sharing this beautiful info. Pan's Labyrinth sucks because you probably expected a masterpiece so you looked for mistakes to bash it. Signs is genius because you expected to suck so you looked for the good in it to praise it.

Nice way Armond White.
Vader said he'd give Pan's Labyrinth an 8. I don't understand your issues with people enjoying Signs despite some of its inconsistencies or not even seeing them. You had the same argument not two days ago with Vader about Pan's Labyrinth. He saw some issues with Logic, you went out of your way to challenge him because you enjoy the film anyway. Can't people who like signs do the same thing.

Rifa just can't except other people's opinions it seems. I'm a homo cuz I don't bang sluts and Vader just has no sense when it comes to film.
Say Girl

Pan's Labyrinth mistakes are not so prominent while the mistakes in Signs are causing brain surgeries. You can't really compare the two issues.

Vader mainly had issues with character so-called "mistakes" which in fact are not really mistakes. He just compares their actions with his own logic on what should have happened. Signs is a different theme. Here you have the STORY itself which is full of mistakes. The character mistakes pale in front of the stupidity in the script. It's quite different. Big difference.

Red shut your mouth. Nobody talked to you. Keep your sad eyes out of this thread. :roll: