Toy Story 4 (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Yey...?

Aw hell naw...

:facepalm:

The story ended... come on man... I want new ideas stop making money with stupid sequels Hollywoooood...

Damn I miss the 90s :roll:

RIFA wrote:Aw hell naw...

The story ended... come on man... I want new ideas stop making money with stupid sequels Hollywoooood...

It did not end the toys are still there just with a new owner. There are plenty of more adventure to be done! Plus everyone they made has been perfect so far.

allstarr55js wrote:It did not end the toys are still there just with a new owner. There are plenty of more adventure to be done! Plus everyone they made has been perfect so far.
I know that but I wanted it to be the perfect trilogy... not go over again from start to finish with a new owner... it seems like they really are chasing to cash in more money...

Did anyone actually read the article?

"Allen's commitment to a fourth film doesn't necessarily mean that Pixar has plans to put another feature-length sequel into production. And it's certainly possible that Allen and others signed on for multiple films some time ago."

allstarr55js wrote:
RIFA wrote:Aw hell naw...

It did not end the toys are still there just with a new owner. There are plenty of more adventure to be done! Plus everyone they made has been perfect so far.
Spoiler tags please? I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet. :(

solo2001 wrote:I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet. :(
LOL EPIC FAIL

Yeah I know, :lol: I've been planning to watch them all at once.