Toy Story 4 (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Yeah, Disney committed to Nemo 2 and couple of new ones, no way this is true. Third one was so perfect, I need to see it again.

so Braked is right about
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:so Braked is right about
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
aw yiss
Sigs???

Pixar have a lot original things on their slate right now. They should avoid this (because Toy Story had the most perfect conclusion possible) and they should avoid Finding Nemo 2 (because Nemo has been found). In any case FN2 will be out in like 2016 or 2017, it's probably been pre-production for years.
Do you... like pineapple?

Hopefully this doesn't happen. I would like them to focus more on original works, so far I'm not the least bit sold on what I've seen from Monster University.

Thedarknight628 wrote:‘Toy Story 4′ to Hit Theaters in 2017
John Lasseter will return to direct “Toy Story 4.” Disney will release the Pixar film in June 2017.
God, no please. The trilogy is closed and fantastic voyage. Don't ruine it : C

Hmm. Where else is there to go from here really. Toy Story 3 was a fantastic end-cap for the trilogy. If they're going to make another one, I hope they have a damn good reason and idea for doing so besides money.

I'm not happy, Bob. The last one ended perfectly and it still allowed for a number of fantastic short films to follow. I'll definitely end up watching this one, still.

Lasseter hasn't directed anything good in 15 years. If he wants the film to reach its full potential, he'll need Stanton and Docter to support him (and possibly Unkrich) like he did on the first 2 films (or people of their calibre). But they might be busy working on their own stuff.