The best movie going experiences you've ever had.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Samsara17 wrote:After the end of Inception, literally the entire audience went... "UUUAAHHHHHHHHH" I never heard a sound like that after a movie has ended.
Haha, same happened at my theater.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Samsara17 wrote:After the end of Inception, literally the entire audience went... "UUUAAHHHHHHHHH" I never heard a sound like that after a movie has ended.
Was everyone in your theater also bored for the first hour and think Leo was servicable?

allstarr55js wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Was everyone in your theater also bored for the first hour and think Leo was servicable?
No idea. :?

allstarr55js wrote: Was everyone in your theater also bored for the first hour and think Leo was servicable?
Yeah, they were all saying how The Incredible Hulk was better. ;)

steveportee wrote:
allstarr55js wrote: Was everyone in your theater also bored for the first hour and think Leo was servicable?
:lol:

steveportee wrote:

TDK

George wrote:IMAX scenes in The Dark Knight were absolutely incredible, but I think The Social Network may have been the most satisfying theater experience for me overall.

I was gonna say something about how much I loved TSN at the theater but I was afraid I was gonna get jumped on here :lol:
Say Girl

Crazy Eight wrote:They typically do that. They start out at my cinema with one IMAX showing and one regular, and open more if the demand is high enough.
That makes sense. With TDK there must have assumptions or demand with a lot of people already, those show times all became available at once.

Inception at BFI Imax opening weekend. Best day of my life.