The best movie going experiences you've ever had.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Kick-Ass

European Premiere with all the cast and crew in attendance. Massive screen (Empire Leicester Square) and was a great film.

Tron: Legacy 3D

World Premiere at Empire Leicester Square. Cast and crew in attendance. Really great experiance and good fun.

Batman Begins/The Dark Knight

Back to back showings at the London IMAX, with TDK starting at midnight. As it was when the film initially came out, the atmosphere in the 30 minute break we got before TDK started was electric.

Inception

London IMAX. Don't think I'll ever watch a movie the same way again.

The Dark Knight
Inception
Batman Begins
The Prestige
Robin Hood

Yeah, I'd think they are my most memorable. The Dark Knight, Inception and Avatar were midnight opening shows, it was packed and the adrenaline rush was unbelievable. God knows how The Dark Knight Rises is going to feel...

Easily TDK in IMAX...

MrG
LOTR: FOTR Extended Edition Rerelease + LOTR: TTT Extended Edition Rerelease
Throughout the films people were cheering and laughing and I just felt right at home. I can't wait for ROTK this Tuesday

The Dark Knight

Harry Potter 7 P1 in IMAX

I don't go out to see movies often.
So I'll say that I'm going to see TDKR probably in IMAX.

THE DARK KNIGHT (second viewing in one private cinema)

INCEPTION (Croatian premiere in huge arena, 7k people)

TDK in IMAX, I got one of those newspapers for going on the first day & a batman cup. Both now lost. :cry:

The Simpsons Movie, waited in line outside a little theater in maine, anticipated that movie forever.

Revenge of the Sith, In retrospect the movie was godawful, but you couldn't tell that to the ten-year-old me who didn't even wrap his head around what he was watching for the first ten minutes. :D

TDK in Imax
Toy Story 3 in Imax
E.T. (20th anniversary edition)

IMAX scenes in The Dark Knight were absolutely incredible, but I think The Social Network may have been the most satisfying theater experience for me overall.

Toy Story 2 - went to see the film in the afternoon. Arrived at the movie theater and it was sold out. Only experience I've ever had at my local theater (even TDK and Inception didn't do that well). So instead we came back for the night showing.