Jurassic World (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It's been 10 years since the last "Jurassic Park" movie hit theaters, but Steven Spielberg and screenwriter Mark Protosevich are now brainstorming a Jurassic Park 4, reports Heat Vision.

Spielberg, who directed the first two films and was an executive producer on the third, has met Protosevich twice to think of a story for a potential fourth film in the franchise, the trade says.

Universal Pictures, which released the trilogy, and Spielberg's representatives are saying that a writer has not been hired and that the discussions have been "purely exploratory."

Based on the late Michael Crichton's books, the first "Jurassic Park" film earned $915 million worldwide, the second $619 million, and the third dropped down to $369 million.

Protosevich's story and screenwriting credits include Thor, I Am Legend, Poseidon and The Cell.
I would love this!

Read more: Spielberg and Protosevich Meeting for Possible Jurassic Park 4 - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienew ... z1PPiuXtTE

Not really interested, but it could be good.

Best piece of music of all time.

It being good is possible but not likely. I hope it's at least somehow good.

Btw I didn't find the 3rd part THAT bad. Actually it was pretty decent imo. Even a bit better than the 2nd which was the worst. Kinda.

Part IV? Seriously? Doesn't Spielberg have anything else to do? I don't understand this. Hopefully, this never gets made.

On second thoughts, if he can make Indiana Jones IV, he might as well make this. :facepalm:

Apart from the first film which is my favourite Spielberg, the other films were pretty bad. So I hope it won't be made.

Indy 5, Jurassic Park 4??? WTF!!!

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Best piece of music of all time.
:twothumbsup:

I don't see why they can't make a 4th, of all the movie franchises I've been a fan of this'd probably the best to add another installment to. Though, of course, the last two weren't amazing exactly.

Spielberg should do a sci-fi film again.

I loved the JP1, i liked JP2, i sorta enjoyed JP3. I'm praying that this could be better than the third, because I know it will never beat JP1

MrG
JP was an outstanding landmark in film making. JP2 and JP3 were "meh" but still kind of fun to watch.

JP4? :problem: