Noah (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Demo wrote:Music was nice, though :lol:

Demo wrote:This movie is bad. The cinematography is ridiculous, the CGI is blatantly cheap, the script is bad. Crowe and the rest of the cast are good, but the weak script undermines their performances. I couldn't relate to any of the characters except for Noah. Emotional scenes with Connelly were shot and written to be powerful, but came flat out eye-rolling ridiculous given the whole flow of the movie. I liked Ray Winstone's stereotypical bad-guy character, he acted well.

Overall: Bad, boring, cheap movie. Industrial Light & Magic and Aronofsky did very sloppy work.

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. For my money this is still the best film of the year. The script is great. The performances are great. How can you not commend Connelly...Some of the scenes with her towards the end just impressed the hell out of me.

Pratham wrote:
Demo wrote:This movie is bad. The cinematography is ridiculous, the CGI is blatantly cheap, the script is bad. Crowe and the rest of the cast are good, but the weak script undermines their performances. I couldn't relate to any of the characters except for Noah. Emotional scenes with Connelly were shot and written to be powerful, but came flat out eye-rolling ridiculous given the whole flow of the movie. I liked Ray Winstone's stereotypical bad-guy character, he acted well.

Overall: Bad, boring, cheap movie. Industrial Light & Magic and Aronofsky did very sloppy work.
go awy

People are so hard on this film. It's an honorable mention for me. The competition was too great this year for me to put it in the top 10. But i have to see it again. Maybe in another year, i would have had it in my top 10. I walked into Noah thinking it was going to be a piece of shit (which is how people see Exodus currently). Reviews weren't too great. But i enjoyed it.