Noah (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm sure Aronofsky was like:

Didn't Nick Cassavetes make Sean Pean jump through a real glass plate window in She's So Lovely?

RIFA wrote:
Rohan wrote:She is used to being treated like a princesses on the sets of Harry Potter films.
Yep. She's most definitely a bit immature about the actor-director relationship on a set. She has experience, but her experience is similar to what Olsen twins have. Kristen Stewart has more experience than her tbh.
Kristen Stewart is so experienced that she let her director kiss her in the neck behind Pattinson. But, jokes aside, I agree with you. Stewart has more experience. Watson should study about her directors.

Allstar wrote:No water bottles allowed on set? Lmao.
What, you think that's hardcore? Gimme a break, that's nothing.

You want to be in the big league? Get over your bottled water girl.

I was so tired one morning I picked up a mug from my trailer and drank some stagnant water that had been there for the duration – so three months. I was so ill.

Serves her right for not emptying her mugs lol. :P On second thought, maybe she ought to fire whoever is incharge of cleaning her trailer?

Seriously, who leaves a mug with water for 3 months in their room?

Why is she even talking about it?

Mommy, I'll tell it to the press, Darren was a bad, bad boy sort of talk?

m4st4 wrote:What, you think that's hardcore?
No, I think it's amusing. That's all.
Get over your bottled water girl.
:P

Allstar wrote:
Get over your bottled water girl.
:P
:lol: :lol: :clap:

She really shouldn't be whining...working with Aronofksy is a big opportunity. I could see him pushing his actors a lot it would transfer over into the performances he gets out of them.

Poor girl, the only (big) crime she did was to complain about her treatment on-set. Oh, the horror!