Now You See Me (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
kanjisheik wrote:This looks interesting - as long as Leterrier doesn't frak everything up.
You are talking about the director of The Incredible Hulk here. :facepalm: Obviously he will not mess it up.

George wrote:I really like the premise, although really crossing my fingers they get someone other than Olivia Wilde.
:shock:

Seriously though, she's often one of the best parts of the lackluster films she's in. She's a genuinely good actress.

-Vader

allstarr55js wrote:
kanjisheik wrote:This looks interesting - as long as Leterrier doesn't frak everything up.
You are talking about the director of The Incredible Hulk here. :facepalm: Obviously he will not mess it up.
TIH could have been much better. Ask Edward Norton.

Vader182 wrote:
George wrote:I really like the premise, although really crossing my fingers they get someone other than Olivia Wilde.

Seriously though, she's often one of the best parts of the lackluster films she's in. She's a genuinely good actress.

-Vader
That's debatable, I mean she was pretty bad in Cowboys and Aliens. I think shes better to look at then anything.

Am I the only one who thinks her looks are just a tad overrated?

CaliKid329 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
That's debatable, I mean she was pretty bad in Cowboys and Aliens. I think shes better to look at then anything.
Oh, I haven't seen it. Even in Tron though, she was great.

-Vader

Pipe down bridges hedlund sheen and Murphy were better. She was good though.

allstarr55js wrote:Pipe down bridges hedlund sheen and Murphy were better. She was good though.
+1

kanjisheik wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
TIH could have been much better. Ask Edward Norton.
Agreed. Leterrier could be hit or miss.