TRON: Ascension (TBD)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

solo2001 wrote:Image
Fuck you.

Cool, I really enjoyed Tron Legacy. I just wish that the Flynn Jr. was a better actor.

It'll be difficult to even match the second, really. I haven't got high hopes at all, hopefully it won't disappoint.

Hopefully Cillian Murphy will play a bigger role in this.

I wonder who'll replace Kosinski... I know he's been involved in forming the story, but he has Oblivion coming out in 2013 so I doubt he'll be able to direct this film.

I'm pretty excited for Oblivion actually.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I'm pretty excited for Oblivion actually.
It's now called Horizons actually.

http://screenrant.com/tron-legacy-seque ... lund-2014/
Disney is said to have put the Legacy followup on the fast-track for development, now that it has recruited Jesse Wigutow to revise the previous script draft drawn up by David DiGilio (Eight Below). Earlier this year, Boxleitner suggested that principal photography should begin sometime in 2014; although current rumors back that claim up, nothing is set in stone yet (officially, that is).
Hedlund’s return indicates that could very well happen; not to mention, the door’s been left wide open for Cillian Murphy (The Dark Knight Rises) to expand on his Legacy cameo and become the central antagonist in the sequel. So, all things considered, there is potential for TRON 3 to be an improvement on its predecessor.

Hedlund’s return indicates that could very well happen; not to mention, the door’s been left wide open for Cillian Murphy (The Dark Knight Rises) to expand on his Legacy cameo and become the central antagonist in the sequel. So, all things considered, there is potential for TRON 3 to be an improvement on its predecessor.
Yes please.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."