TRON: Ascension (TBD)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Fuck off with a reboot. Nobody wants that. You could argue that only a few want a sequel, we're not a huge fanbase... but even those few don't want a fucking reboot.

So I have no idea who in their mind suggested this shit. If they were to give us anything, a sequel is the logical option. At least the fans still want it.

wtf disney someone gotta boop some sense in your head

Exciting choice

Disappointing. Kosinsky did a phenomenal job and it's a shame we won't see his sequel.

Lol if Jared Leto is in it then no thank you

I just want Cillian to return

Nomis wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm
I just want Cillian to return
THIS

Honestly, what is wrong about Jared Leto? I know his behavior was odd on the set of Suicide Squad and his Joker was bad (that's more David Ayer and WB) He has been good in most other movies, though.

radewart wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 3:10 pm
Honestly, what is wrong about Jared Leto? I know his behavior was odd on the set of Suicide Squad and his Joker was bad (that's more David Ayer and WB) He has been good in most other movies, though.
I mean there's tons of sexual harassment allegations about him touching and sleeping with underage fans. And he's also a prick in general.

Disappointing to see Kosinski dropped and that also means Daft Punk won't return either.