Saturday Night Live (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dodd wrote:I'm kinda sick of JGL. Kinda really sick.
I'm sick of Bradley Cooper.

Allstar wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Not available "in [my] location". :evil:
And this is why you are one of my fav posters. Thanks ;)

Mr. Gordon-Levitt hosting tonight. He will be GREAT for this (I missed last time he did it) and I am pumped to see him do all the various skits, opening ect. All fans of him as performer should be in for a treat. As for the haters (Law, Dodd, Iwatch ect.) please skip so I do not have to hear your bitching.

Allstar wrote: All fans of him as performer should be in for a treat. As for the haters (Law, Dodd, Iwatch ect.) please skip so I do not have to hear your bitching.
I wonder who will have a bigger smile while watching this, Madcowre or you. I wont be watching, because SNL hasn't been funny in awhile IMO.

Durden_77 wrote:
Allstar wrote: All fans of him as performer should be in for a treat. As for the haters (Law, Dodd, Iwatch ect.) please skip so I do not have to hear your bitching.
I wonder who will have a bigger smile while watching this, Madcowre or you. I wont be watching, because SNL hasn't been funny in awhile IMO.
:JGLface: I like JGL too. JGL off now!
Brave New World

Mr. Caine wrote:Image
Amazing gif
"When art imitates life"

Durden_77 wrote:
Seth Macfarlane episode was hilarious

BatMan528491 wrote:
Durden_77 wrote: I wont be watching, because SNL hasn't been funny in awhile IMO.
Seth Macfarlane episode was hilarious
+1. His Ryan Lochte was brilliant.

My body is ready for tonight's episode and I demand at least one Bane impression ;)

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:Mr. Gordon-Levitt hosting tonight. He will be GREAT for this (I missed last time he did it) and I am pumped to see him do all the various skits, opening ect. All fans of him as performer should be in for a treat. As for the haters (Law, Dodd, Iwatch ect.) please skip so I do not have to hear your bitching.
I'm watching it ya dunce, mainly because I love Mumford and Sons

Brave New World