Saturday Night Live (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:Image
726 should be pretty cool. JGL is awesome and I dig Fun.

727 will be pretty great too, I'm sure. Tom Hanks is always awesome. Carly Rae Jepsen, though, not so much.

Nelson wrote:
726 should be pretty cool. JGL is awesome and I dig Fun.

727 will be pretty great too, I'm sure. Tom Hanks is always awesome. Carly Rae Jepsen, though, not so much.
Renner is going to be dope!

Renner is kind of dropping off for me with MI4, Avengers, and not much promise in Bourne or Hansel and Gretel I am not loving his choices. I am afraid I got to excited about him after his performance in Hurt Locker and especially The Town. In fact I have never really liked his movies, with the exception of the Town. I know he has the talent, but pick better movies!

durden_77 wrote:Renner is kind of dropping off for me with MI4, Avengers, and not much promise in Bourne or Hansel and Gretel I am not loving his choices. I am afraid I got to excited about him after his performance in Hurt Locker and especially The Town. In fact I have never really liked his movies, with the exception of the Town. I know he has the talent, but pick better movies!
True but I know what he is capable of.

OMG best birthday week ever for me :D

Renner, Gordon-Levitt, and Hanks are all quality human beings and dedicated to their crafts. Its gun be gooood. Plus you know Renner and Steven Tyler is gonna be a killer combination ;)

Renner thing must of been a rumor. :thumbdown:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/29/satur ... acfarlane- host/
In a move Family Guy fans will no doubt find freakin’ sweet, Saturday Night Live announced this morning that Seth MacFarlane will host the show’s 38th season premiere on Sept. 15. MacFarlane — who will be promoting the fall premieres of his Fox animated series Family Guy, American Dad (both Sept. 30), and The Cleveland Show (Oct. 7), as well as the upcoming DVD release of his hit talking teddy-bear movie Ted – will be joined by musical guest Frank Ocean.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt will return to host for the second time on Sept. 22, joined by Mumford & Sons, who will be making their SNL debut.

On Oct. 6, James Bond himself, Daniel Craig, will host, with Muse providing the music.
Really looking forward to seeing how Craig does. I've always found him hilarious in interviews, but we rarely get to see that side of him -- especially not in a context this broad.

Allstar wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Not available "in [my] location". :evil:
I'm kinda sick of JGL. Kinda really sick.
Why you lurking my page brah?