FOX's Terra Nova

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Looks really good. I'll check it out

Dinosaurs looks awesome while high. This show is fucking awesome so far.

shit, didn't even know it was on!

That Avatar actor is a BADASS!

This looks awesome. Man, I'm hooked!

Decent pilot. Effects are holding up nicely. But the family drama and dad&son cliches are a bit too much. They fkn traveled back in time 85 million years and just continue as before. Typical FOX stupid writing, but it looks solid even so.
Stephen Lange carries the show fine on his own. I will not stop watching this.

Hope the writing gets better.

Just watched the Pilot. Much better than I expected. The visuals, for a TV show, are marvelous. The effects, design, it's all very reminiscent of Firefly to be honest. They've set up an interesting world with endless possibilities for stories; I'll stick around to see where they go with it.

Crazy Eight wrote:Just watched the Pilot. Much better than I expected. The visuals, for a TV show, are marvelous. The effects, design, it's all very reminiscent of Firefly to be honest. They've set up an interesting world with endless possibilities for stories; I'll stick around to see where they go with it.
:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

I guess I'll start watching this, but right now I'm watching (some of these are ending soon) Homeland, Dexter, Boardwalk, Fringe, Person of Interest, The Office, Breaking Bad (this is the one that's ending tonight), House, and I'm sure there'll be another one or two I'm forgetting about, and I download all of them so it's just... a lot of bandwith week after week. Only have 150g. Meh.

-Vader