Your Dream Project

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
BlairCo wrote:If we're talking about a smaller film for Nolan, and something different, I still reckon my idea would work wonders.

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... &start=160
Nolan can't do comedy. Same plot and cast directed by the Coen's would be genius though.
And The Russo Brothers can't do action...

OoOOOoooOoooOoooOoOo

BlairCo wrote:And The Russo Brothers can't do action...
I guess you didn't see the trailer.

If you did....

BlairCo wrote:And The Russo Brothers can't do action...
I guess you didn't see the trailer.

If you did....
It's funny to see IWatch in the Russo bros bandwagon just because they directed a Marvel film. Wondering if he would care for them if they hadn't directed Cap. America...

theseeker9175 wrote:It's funny to see IWatch in the Russo bros bandwagon just because they directed a Marvel film. Wondering if he would care for them if they hadn't directed Cap. America...
I am not on the Russo Bros. "bandwagon". I haven't seen any of their work but based off the trailer it looks like they are going to deliver exactly what I wanted out of this movie. I've hardly said a peep about them before this trailer came out. They were probably the directors I had the most concern with out of all the phase 2 movies. At least know what you are talking about before you call me out. :facepalm:

Forum Pro
Law
theseeker9175 wrote:It's funny to see IWatch in the Russo bros bandwagon just because they directed a Marvel film. Wondering if he would care for them if they hadn't directed Cap. America...
I am not on the Russo Bros. "bandwagon". I haven't seen any of their work but based off the trailer it looks like they are going to deliver exactly what I wanted out of this movie. I've hardly said a peep about them before this trailer came out. They were probably the directors I had the most concern with out of all the phase 2 movies. At least know what you are talking about before you call me out. :facepalm:

What I'm saying is that we don't know if Nolan can do Comedy until we've seen his attempt at the genre. He could surprise us, the same way the Russo Brothers did with what we've seen from the Captain America 2 trailer. I even think Nolan could do something in a similar style as say Jason Reitman or even Terry Gilliam.

To be honest, baiting Iwatch was pretty funny. :lol:

BlairCo wrote:What I'm saying is that we don't know if Nolan can do Comedy until we've seen his attempt at the genre. He could surprise us, the same way the Russo Brothers did with what we've seen from the Captain America 2 trailer. I even think Nolan could do something in a similar style as say Jason Reitman or even Terry Gilliam.
You're right... We won't know if Nolan can tackle comedy until he tries it. It is just rather hard to envision. Maybe one day though.

justin bieber, one direction, taylor swift and miley cyrus in a horror, directed by michael bay :o :shock: :o :shock: