Zero Dark Thirty (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

ugh

:clap: 8-)

prince0gotham wrote:ugh
It's probably going to be a great film.

Can Kathryn Bigelow stop with the war films, she has another one with tom hanks. we understand you won an oscar for a war film but that doesn't mean we want to see you doing those type of films throughout your career. I'm getting more annoyed that she won an oscar, especially if it's going to motivate her to only do these type of films.

even so

she's just looking for another oscar

prince0gotham wrote:she's just looking for another oscar
probably, but her legacy won't last. She only be remember as the first female to win an oscar for directing, which is a shame there are better female directors than her.

cooldued wrote:Can Kathryn Bigelow stop with the war films, she has another one with tom hanks. we understand you won an oscar for a war film but that doesn't mean we want to see you doing those type of films throughout your career. I'm getting more annoyed that she won an oscar, especially if it's going to motivate her to only do these type of films.
:facepalm:

:|

I liked Hurt Locker, but this Osama thing is pissing me off and now they can't stop themselves from trying to make money out of it. This movie will not only be a box-office success having in mind the type of movie it is, but it's gonna be nominated and it'll probably win... instead of some other better movie or a better director... who wouldn't exploit this.
Last edited by prince0gotham on May 5th, 2011, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.