TDK opening day record broken

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 3728
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
I had more sad news for you guys, New moon Not just broke the first day record...it´s the fastes movie to reach de $100 millions mark.
But don't be so sad, I know is OUTRAGE, but think on this:
The twilight fans just went to the cinemas the first day...then they forget about the movie. Just compare the numbers.
Don't compare the reviews because TDK wins by far.
TDK still has like 30 records to broke so don't be sad.

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 2896
Joined: January 2009
natalie wrote:I had more sad news for you guys, New moon Not just broke the first day record...it´s the fastes movie to reach de $100 millions mark.
But don't be so sad, I know is OUTRAGE, but think on this:
The twilight fans just went to the cinemas the first day...then they forget about the movie. Just compare the numbers.
Don't compare the reviews because TDK wins by far.
TDK still has like 30 records to broke so don't be sad.
You're a girl? And you prefer TDK to New Moon? I think I just fell in love with you :D (hm, I think I already said that to someone... :D)

User avatar
Posts: 3728
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
Yeah, I'm a girl and for your information not all women like the romantic stuff.
I don't watchet twilight or new moon or romantic comedies cause they are really BAD movies in general.
I prefer movies with great plots and characters like, of course, TDK or any Chris Nolan movie.
"Let the right one in" or "True Blood" are better vampires stories to watch.
Thank for the compliment, I guess...

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 2896
Joined: January 2009
natalie wrote:Thank for the compliment, I guess...
Yeah, you can take it as a compliment ;)

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
DHOPW42 wrote:
natalie wrote:I had more sad news for you guys, New moon Not just broke the first day record...it´s the fastes movie to reach de $100 millions mark.
But don't be so sad, I know is OUTRAGE, but think on this:
The twilight fans just went to the cinemas the first day...then they forget about the movie. Just compare the numbers.
Don't compare the reviews because TDK wins by far.
TDK still has like 30 records to broke so don't be sad.
You're a girl?
Her user name is natalie....

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 2896
Joined: January 2009
I guess you did'nt get the joke... :D

User avatar
Posts: 3728
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
DHOPW42 wrote:
natalie wrote:Thank for the compliment, I guess...
Yeah, you can take it as a compliment ;)
By the way, thanks for the compliment. I will take it.
I wonder, Am I the only girl here?

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 2896
Joined: January 2009
No, I don't think so. There were at least two more girls here, but I don't remember, who.

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
DHOPW42 wrote:No, I don't think so. There were at least two more girls here, but I don't remember, who.
Yo. 8-)

I hate Twilight with a passion. Very angry how this piece of shit movie beat one of TDK's records. :x

User avatar
Posts: 3728
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
chee wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:No, I don't think so. There were at least two more girls here, but I don't remember, who.
Yo. 8-)

I hate Twilight with a passion. Very angry how this piece of crap movie beat one of TDK's records. :x
Don't feel bad. It's just numbers. The important thing is that TDK is MUCH BETTER stuff.

Post Reply