Gravity (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:well as cgi improves we'll be able to look back on today's films with a more perceptive eye, in the same way effects from any other period feel dated to us.
I guess what's more important when watching a film is whether it looks good now. At the rate technology is improving, every film will feel dated immediately after release, so it will be near impossible for a film to have effects that look like they'll last.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:well as cgi improves we'll be able to look back on today's films with a more perceptive eye, in the same way effects from any other period feel dated to us.
True, but I have the feeling this one will stand the test of time better than other film in this period.

Jax_Teller wrote:[quote="DKnight007Agreed.

And I like how my rating was left out of the NF Meter.

Way to go Tull/Legendary. Have fun financing bombs at Universal. :clap:

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/gravity-re ... 58379.html[/quote]

Should go back to your cave troll. Movie could have easily been a bomb too, nobody saw this coming, it connects with audiences on a special level, and that's a good thing, but being cocky and berating Legendary because they decided not to back this up, is plain silly.

Tull is the man, thx to whom, Del Toro could make Pacific Rim, when it seemed like a pipe dream. Legendary is also behind Nolan's Batman trilogy, The Town (which was a hit too), Man Of Steel, The Hangover trilogy, Inception, 42, etc, all being hits. They have far more hits than bombs.[/quote]

Calling me a troll when it seems like you all over these forums trolling around all day and night?

Anyways, are you some Tull/lLegendray employee?

I wasn't talking Legendarys participiation in PAST hits with WB's, it's about now and in the future with Tull with Universal. Pay attention....or we can just blame it on your ADD?

jezz, learn how to quote properly. it's not the first time you do that.

And quit with the attacks on Jax when he doesn't adress you or take it to PM if you can't really help yourself

10/10
This movie is amazing! The opening scene left me speechless, beautiful thing!
The visual effects, sound, story, direction and performance (Bullock broke my heart when she tells her story) ... Thank you, Cuaron!

m4st4 wrote:Reporter Asks 'Gravity' Director If It's Hard To Film In Space

http://www.businessinsider.com/reporter ... ce-2013-10
LOL, I think (or hope) he was joking. If that's not the case, oh my God with my country...

Might see this today, it's finally opening here! 8-)

It was a joke.

FINALLY seeing this next Wednesday, so pumped. I don't think this can disappoint. I should prepare for shitty dim 3D though (Real D theater) :sick:

Jax_Teller wrote:FINALLY seeing this next Wednesday, so pumped. I don't think this can disappoint. I should prepare for shitty dim 3D though (Real D theater) :sick:
I thought the Real D, 3D was fine. And I'm one of the biggest 3D haters on the site. It wasn't dim at all. Everything was clear, crisp, and vibrant. It truly was the first 3D film I've ever enjoyed.