Gravity (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Definitely one of my most anticipated for 2012: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454468/

Shooting stars in May :D
Directed by Alfonso Cuaron and stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney.

Producer David Heyman: "We’re using technology that’s never seen before. This film will be more immersive, I believe, than anything you’ve seen before. You will really feel like you are in space. It will not be an objective view of space, it will be an immersive view of space. And you know as you say, with Children of Men, he loves these long shots. It’s gonna be a really bold, bold film."

http://www.slashfilm.com/producer-alfon ... verted-3d/

Yep. Excited for this one.

MrG
Harry Potter 3 and Children of Men were astounding so this definitely sounds promising.

An Interstelar thriller; it sounds like Moon, which was very good. I have high hopes ;)

Sandra is a terrible choice imo... went from ridiculously excited for to being very 'meh'. Hope I'm wrong.

I was pumped for this when Portman and RDJ were attached...now not so much.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I was pumped for this when Portman and RDJ were attached...now not so much.
+10
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

They need to replace Sandra ASAP...get Olivia Wilde or Naomi Warts..maybe Charlize or Noomi..anybody but Sandra

talli wrote:They need to replace Sandra ASAP...get Olivia Wilde or Naomi Warts..maybe Charlize or Noomi..anybody but Sandra
WOW I could not agree more. Clooney is fine though.

Sandra? Hell no! But the film sounds very promising, overall I'm looking forward to it.