Terminator: Genisys (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Salvation is looking good right now.

Taylor is going to be on his hands and knees begging Benioff and Weiss to let him back in Westeros.
Now Where Was I ? wrote:The generic look isnt what's surprising me, it's the story.

Most of the actors have praised it as gutsy and original, but it looks really uninspired and a generic reboot of the first two movies...Maybe the trailer isnt doing it justice but still
At least you can take it out of your top ten most anticipated now. :lol:

Allstar wrote:Taylor is going to be on his hands and knees begging Benioff and Weiss to let him back in Westeros.
Now Where Was I ? wrote:The generic look isnt what's surprising me, it's the story.

Most of the actors have praised it as gutsy and original, but it looks really uninspired and a generic reboot of the first two movies...Maybe the trailer isnt doing it justice but still
At least you can take it out of your top ten most anticipated now. :lol:
Hell yeah
Cameron's two films are in my top 10 of all time, this was pure fanboism, was waiting for some footage :|

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Cameron's two films are in my top 10 of all time, this was pure fanboism, was waiting for some footage :|
The keyword is Cameron. After Thor: The Dark World I'm surprised you had faith in Taylor as a big budget film director.

lol @ this being a planned trilogy, this will flop big time.

Allstar wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:Cameron's two films are in my top 10 of all time, this was pure fanboism, was waiting for some footage :|
The keyword is Cameron. After Thor: The Dark World I'm surprised you had faith in Taylor as a big budget film director.

lol @ this being a planned trilogy, this will flop big time.
Yeah...I'm just dumb :lol:

This looks sooo pathetic. Some terrible acting going on in that trailer alone. Arnold at the end there? :lol: Embarrassing.

Teal and orange

just lock this thread actually

This looks like the Die Hard 5 of 2015. Just when you thought Die Hard 4 had killed the franchise, along comes an even worse movie. Bruce Willis' John Mclane behaved like a superhero in the previous movie and it looks like Arnie's Terminator is following suit.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:Image
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................corn...