Recommend Me A Movie Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Are you feeling like watching a movie, but you don't know which one? Maybe someone can recommend you one. Give a discription of the movie you like to watch (like "I want to see an action movie", or "I want to see Johnny Depp") and someone else will recomend you one.

Or in my case: I want to watch a movie tonight, but I can't decide between the last 2 DVD's I bought:
There Will Be Blood or Watchmen.

I will watch the one that the first person calls!

Good luck! :)

Watchmen

Thank you!

Disc is in my DVD player, will watch it right away!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I want a good movie with Daniel Day-Lewis : I've always heard a lot of positive feedbacks on him and I wanted to try one or two films with him.

Look forward to see your propositions ! :)

Flutterby wrote:I want a good movie with Daniel Day-Lewis : I've always heard a lot of positive feedbacks on him and I wanted to try one or two films with him.

Gangs of New York.

Flutterby wrote:I want a good movie with Daniel Day-Lewis : I've always heard a lot of positive feedbacks on him and I wanted to try one or two films with him.

Try My Left Foot or There Will Be Blood.

My Left Foot

Thanks ! I'll put these three on my list, that is a good start !

Flutterby wrote:Thanks ! I'll put these three on my list, that is a good start !
Watch Gangs first it his best performance. :D

I'd like to watch a movie like Little Miss Sunshine or Juno. Something no more than 110 min. Any ideas?