Recommend Me A Movie Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I can deffinately recommend Equilibrium. It is a cult-classic!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

hahaha Equilibrium. I do get a kick out of that film. It really isn't very good but if you just go with it you will have fun.
Say Girl

It really is a must see cult film!
And if you look into it a bit, you will realize that its really about DDR during the cold war.
Anyway great entertainment! Legendary scenes!

It reminded me of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451. The overall concept is great but the cast is real weak. Bale was ok but nothing special. Tho he did have a few good scenes. Like the one with the puppy lol.

idk to me the moive is bad. But it has my fav actor and it makes me laugh so I watch it from time to time. And if your a fan of Bale or B action movies def check it out.
Say Girl

Its a B-cult movie, some of the stuff is supposed to be horrible! - You just have to accept it, and let the good times roll! :D

Redsmile wrote:It reminded me of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451. The overall concept is great but the cast is real weak. Bale was ok but nothing special. Tho he did have a few good scenes. Like the one with the puppy lol.

idk to me the moive is bad. But it has my fav actor and it makes me laugh so I watch it from time to time. And if your a fan of Bale or B action movies def check it out.
Emily Watson was really good on that movie.£

lol im guessing she was the chick they
put in the oven.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:lol im guessing she was the chick they
put in the oven.
exactly, she is a two times Oscar nominee and she is one the finest British working actresses in Hollywood imo, she has also played a role in Metroland (1997) as Chris Bale's wife.£

Oh yeah.. that was her in Metroland. Hey people watch that as well!
Say Girl

Platoon or 21 Grams?