Recommend Me A Movie Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Truman Show
Never let me go
The Island
Matrix
Terminator

redfan wrote:Truman Show
Never let me go
The Island
Matrix
Terminator
Yeah, I also recommend that one. :twothumbsup: I think it's exactly what Andrea wants.

Thank you all, I've already seen The Truman Show, The Matrix, The Game and I've read 1984.

I'll start watching something of the titles you've mentioned :twothumbsup:

The Truman Show was really good, but it's not exactly what i was looking for, I'm more interested in the philosophical aspects, like "Why do we live if don't choose what to do" or things like that :)

Andrea wrote:Thank you all, I've already seen The Truman Show, The Matrix, The Game and I've read 1984.

The Truman Show was really good, but it's not exactly what i was looking for, I'm more interested in the philosophical aspects, like "Why do we live if don't choose what to do" or things like that :)
I understand, now.

Currently watching a movie, but after I'll finish it, I'll certainly come with some more recommendations ;)

Alberto wrote:
Andrea wrote:Thank you all, I've already seen The Truman Show, The Matrix, The Game and I've read 1984.

I understand, now.

Currently watching a movie, but after I'll finish it, I'll certainly come with some more recommendations ;)
Thank you, enjoy your film! ;)

Anyone has other ideas? BTW Tomorrow or Monday I'll watch Groundhog Day :)

Andrea wrote:Anyone has other ideas? BTW Tomorrow or Monday I'll watch Groundhog Day :)
Damn, I forgot about this.

You could also try:

The Thin Red Line
The Tree of Life (when the blu ray is released lol)
A Clockwork Orange
American History X

A.I. Artifical Intelligence (since you mentioned Minority Report, I think you'll like this one)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Stalker
Solaris (original from 1972)
Being John Malkovich
Wild Strawberries

The Talented Mr. Ripley

Not sure if those above are exactly what you're looking for, but they're worth checking out :)

I should really get around to watching Stalker. Is it that good?

-Vader

Alberto wrote:
Andrea wrote:Anyone has other ideas? BTW Tomorrow or Monday I'll watch Groundhog Day :)
Damn, I forgot about this.

You could also try:

The Thin Red Line
The Tree of Life (when the blu ray is released lol)
A Clockwork Orange
American History X
A.I. Artifical Intelligence (since you mentioned Minority Report, I think you'll like this one)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Stalker
Solaris (original from 1972)
Being John Malkovich
Wild Strawberries

The Talented Mr. Ripley

Not sure if those above are exactly what you're looking for, but they're worth checking out :)
Thank you very much. I've already seen A Clockwork Orange (and it's exactly the kind of film I'm looking for :thumbup: ) and The Tree of Life just once in the cinema and I can't wait for the bluray. The Thin Red Line, Eternal Sunshine and Stalker were already on the top of my watch-list for other reasons I didn't know they fit my request, I'll watch 'em ASAP. And I'll surely check out the others you mentioned, thank you very much :twothumbsup:

Vader182 wrote:I should really get around to watching Stalker. Is it that good?

-Vader
One of my top favorites. A Masterpiece. Genius in every way. Brilliant
Watch it.

@Andrea No problem, man. I'll come back if I think of more ;)