What was the last movie you've watched? II

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 22440
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
Scarface- 8.8/10
Why you lurking my page brah?

Posts: 3861
Joined: August 2009
The Pianist- 8/10

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
Pulp Fiction (1994)
10/10

Image

Need I say more? Tarantino is a genius.

Evil Dead 2, 6/10. Alot of fun, you can really see how Edgar Wright was influenced by this.

User avatar
Posts: 11410
Joined: August 2010
Location: Texas
solo2001 wrote:Evil Dead 2, 6/10. Alot of fun, you can really see how Edgar Wright was influenced by this.
6/10?

Come on man. At least give it a 7 lol
Say Girl

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
theweatherman wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Does nobody else think Inglourious Basterds is his true masterpiece?

-Vader
I do.
+2

Your Highness-3/10

User avatar
Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
Mr. Caine wrote:Your Highness-3/10
Is it really that bad? :lol:

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Your Highness-3/10
Is it really that bad? :lol:
Yep atrocious piece of crap-bad music,very bad acting,poor cgi and cinematography,but worst of all...this is a comedy and it isnt funny!!!

User avatar
Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
Mr. Caine wrote:Yep atrocious piece of crap-bad music,very bad acting,poor cgi and cinematography,but worst of all...this is a comedy and it isnt funny!!!
:lol:

The trailer made it look funny.

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Yep atrocious piece of crap-bad music,very bad acting,poor cgi and cinematography,but worst of all...this is a comedy and it isnt funny!!!
:lol:

The trailer made it look funny.
Then I salute the people who made a good trailer for this trash.I really do :clap:
Last edited by Mr. Caine on July 28th, 2011, 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locked